Thursday, November 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog on hobbies!

So what exactly is a hobby?
We all know what a hobby means, but what exactly is the definition? Dictionary.com defines it as an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation. That would mean that anything you enjoy doing would qualify as your hobby.

What this blog is about:
As stated, my blog is about hobbies. Not just any typical hobby though. My search for unique hobbies is on so if you are like me and the common hobbies just won't do, come back weekly to check out my discoveries! I'll do the searching so you won't have to.

Why read my blog:
Of course there are many blogs on hobbies but they are mostly about a specific one. My blog is for people who are searching for their perfect (uncommon) hobby. I'll do the searching so you won't have to.

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment